Monday, June 25, 2012

Interview With Caramel Dior






Who Are You?

Caramel Dior aka Tha Sexual Savage


Where are You right now?
I'm in Atl born and Breed



What Made you wanna be in the adult industry?
I guess I just fell in it from dancing so many years then modeling, the next step was movies I look at as a hustle



How Long Have You Been in the adult industry?
On and off 10yrs



How was your 1st time on set? How did You Prepare?

Just walked in asked the questions I wanted answered and got prepared. I'm a clown so I'm always cracking jokes and being silly.



What Is a Day Like for you? Describe It If You will!
Day for me get up shower and all that jazz, draw for a hr, check my emails and sites, then get in geek mode creating phone themes then see what my mini me wants to do.



Are You working on any up and coming projects that you are working on?

Just trying to rebuild my websites and shoot more content



What Websites have you been featured on?
Bustybabydolls AtlBadBoy azzoverload.com, bigbootytemptation.com



What's Your Hobbies or Intrests?

Love Cars, bikes and art of all kinds



What movies do you like to watch?

I like all type I'm a movie buff over 600 DVDs



What's your top 10 music albums and Why are they your favorite?

'112  112 just classic
'Jill Scott . who is Jill 
'Marron5 Call & Response remix
'Fantasia Fantasia 
'Blue foundation ' love them
'Gorillaz I like them just love em  
'Isley Brothers Body kiss
'Amy Whinehouse Back 2 Black
'Jay Z Kingdom Come
'Lil Wayne Carter all of them



Do You Have any other Friends we should be on the lookout For?

Humm No. not anyone I know of



Is there anything that you wanna talk about? Address? Rumors? Heresy? Etc

Well heresy I'm not the person in the vids don't pre judge me, get to know me then form an opinion.


What advice would u give to someone who wants to get on right now?
Stay true to yourself and don't get sucked up in this business



Is Caramel Dior approachable on the Street?

Very I'm cool as a fan, just speak. I do speak back no probs



Do You wanna Give out any Shout Outs??
To my BFF thanks for being there and holding me down I'll always love you



How can a Person contact you for Booking? Interviews? Or Features? 
 
Sexualsavage@gmail.com

0 comments: