Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Interview With Desiree Deluca AKA Boobzilla



 Who Are You?
I am Desiree Deluca AKA Boobzilla. I am a straightforward and independent woman.


Where are You right now?
I’m in NYC now, and heading to Vegas.

What Made you wanna be in the adult industry?
It all started when I was 17, while dancing in clubs in NYC.

How Long Have You Been in the adult industry?
On and off since I was 17.

 


How was your 1st time on set? How did You Prepare?
Well I did not prepare, because I did not know what I was preparing for. My first time was kind of nerve wracking, but it was cool.

What Is a Day Like for you? Describe It If You will!
I get up, shower, and go to Starbucks for my morning coffee, where I check my emails and start making calls. Then, I grab another coffee or espresso. If I have to be on set, I start heading over to wherever I am supposed to shoot. If not, I work out, then grab lunch and another shower.

Are You working on any up and coming projects that you are working on?
My website is the main thing I am working on right now.  Also, I’m looking for male talent to trade content with. Men only can hit me up on my twitter @xxx_luca

What Websites have you been featured on?
Rodney Moore, Scoreland, Reality Kings, and Bang Bros.

What's Your Hobbies or Interests?
My hobbies are cooking and shooting guns.

What movies do you like to watch?
I watch a variety of movies, except for Westerns.  I’m sorry to say, but they put me to sleep.
 




What's your top 10 music albums and Why are they your favorite?
I like all types of music, except Country. My best friend tries to get me to listen to it, but I can't get into it.

Do You Have any other Friends we should be on the lookout For?
Check out my girl, Maserati. 

Is there anything that you wanna talk about? Address? Rumors? Heresy? Etc.
No, not really.  I try to stay away from the drama.

What advice would you give to someone who wants to get on right now?
Be careful and watch your back.  Don't be too quick to trust everyone, especially women who say they’re in the industry. Make sure you do your homework and ask lots of questions.

Are you approachable on the Street?
Yes, I am very real. 




Turn-offs: Men that don't know how to talk to women!   

Turn-ons: Men that know what they want in life

Fave position: Reverse cowgirl

Do You wanna Give out any Shout Outs ??
Yes, I want to thank Scoreland Magazine. They are the ones that boosted my career. They are great and awesome people. They are one of two companies that make it fun while you are on set. The other company is Brazzers. They also have a great team.

How can a Person contact you for Booking? Interviews? Or Features?  
They can hit up my publicist Erika Icon, Erika@therubpr.com.

0 comments: